Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Struggle Continues...

It's been a while since I've posted and I don't like that.  I've been struggling with finding the stamina as well as subject matter for a post.  I've got lots of ideas, but none seem to be screaming out in need of attention at this time.

Truth is, I've been quite down and out lately.  Sorry to be a bummer.  Alas, my life has been lacking the passion that I've been seeking.  I lack the passion for anything at this time!  I've been drained of all energy - both physical and emotional.  I have little enough reserves to get done the bare minimum in a day's time.  And even then, there are things I should be doing that just aren't getting done.  Yes, I'm greatly struggling.  I need a lifeline.  Anyone got one to spare?

No comments:

Post a Comment